Here are 10 reasons why South Mumbai didn't come out to vote on April 30.
- Clashed with Salsa class
- Election whites not drycleaned
- No candidate a hottie
- Tony Jethmalani contesting from suburbs. Sigh
- No valet parking at booth
- Spotted servant in queue ahead of us
- Driver not come
- Elections over dude, Obama won!
- No party tackling real issues, eg, reduce Goly Gym rates.
- No home delivery!
Do you have an election-related joke to share with the world? Mail it to email@example.com and if it is not vulgar, offensive or nonsensical, we will run it on rediff.com!